Se alle produkter
Handlekurven er tom
Usikker på hvor du skal starteSe våre nyheter
Se alle produkter
Se alle produkter
The dryrobe® Advance is one tough bit of kit. It?s been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge you face. A dryrobe® Compression Travel Bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Tailored, fitted sleeves with hook and loop fasteners at the wrist
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined ?poacher? pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependant on size)
A dryrobe® Advance is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe® change robe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe® Advance while on the water.
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe®. If you find yourself hanging around at sporting events, waiting to participate or watching your kids, a dryrobe® Advance Long Sleeve will keep you warm in any climate.
You don't know how much you need a dryrobe® until you own one.
- Enough space to easily get changed in, without exposing yourself to the elements
- Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe® ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from whatever the weather throws at you
- Our advanced inner lining draws the water away from the skin and into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way YKK® zip allows fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep your hands warm in our fleece-lined exterior zip pockets
- Store your essentials with multiple pockets, both inside and out
- Safely store your valuables in the 2-way waterproof zip chest pocket
- At only approx 1.3kg it can be packed down small into a travel compression bag
You'll use your dryrobe much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening.
dryrobe was designed by Gideon Bright - a UK based surfer with over 30 years experience in the water.
The first dryrobe was based on an idea Gideon’s mum had when he was a teenager. Surfing all year round, Gideon found that getting changed outside in the cold winter was not fun! Handy with a sewing machine, his mum decided to create something to make getting changed outdoors more comfortable. This change robe was like a huge cape with waterproof material on the outside, a towel lining and a hood. After initially being quite dismissive of it, the cape soon became an essential piece of kit whenever Gideon and his friends went surfing.
Gideon always had the old waterproof and windproof ‘robe’ idea in the back of his mind but didn’t really think to develop it. It took one freezing cold winter's day years later, stood in a car park, in the rain with a soggy towel robe on, for him to decide to make something better.
Initially setting himself up in his garden shed and after working on several designs and experimenting with different materials, Gideon developed a front zipping change robe, that combined both a warm, advanced towel lining with a waterproof and windproof protective outer layer. The first-ever ‘dryrobe’ was sold online in December 2010.
The dryrobe has received high praise since its launch and has become a very familiar sight on both beaches and on the backs of elite athletes all over the world. It has now become an essential companion not just for surfers but for swimmers, triathletes, obstacle course racers and virtually all outdoor sports have embraced the benefits of staying warm while changing outdoors, after events or just hanging about outdoors.