SLINGSHOT FOIL BOARD BAG
DURABLE / VERSATILE / PROTECTIVE
600D nylon ripstop shell offering abrasion and tear protection
- Small: 5'6" X 27" X 4" (167.5cm X 68.5cm x 10cm)
- Medium: 6'4" X 30" X 4" (193cm X 76cm x 10cm)
- Large: 6'8" X 32.5" X 4", (203cm X 82.5cm x 10cm)
- XL: 7'6" X 34.5" X 4", (228.5cm x 87.5cm x 10cm)
WHY WE MADE IT
We wanted bags that would fit a wide range of foil boards and allow you to fully zip up the bag with the foil still attached the board. The thickly padded 4" side-walls lets you fully zip the thickest of foil boards or even squeeze in two thinner boards. The padded side handle, tail handle, and shoulder strap make transport a breeze while the nose loop allows for easy drying and cleaning.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Each bag fits a variety of Slingshot foil boards.
- Padded side handle, tail handle, and removable shoulder strap make for easy transport.
- 24" hook-and-loop foil mast slot opening allows you to leave your foil attached.
- Zipper pull tabs allow for easy zipping.
- Interior hook-and-loop pocket for securing keys and cards.
- 4" padded sidewalls fit the thickest of new generation compact foil boards.
Ride Engine started with a Santa Cruz waterman, his creative ingenuity, and a deep reverence for the ocean as Mother Nature’s greatest playground. Coleman Buckley graduated from Stanford In 2010 with a degree in biology before returning to Santa Cruz to reconnect with his roots and evaluate his future … and to surf.